Ondrick Materials & Recycling, LLC
Massachusetts Recycling Services Permitting and Regulatory Compliance Site Remediation Soil Analysis Transportation Services Transportation
Working with the environmental community for petroleum contaminated soil recycling and resource management since 1992. We are able to meet their needs by providing on-site soil processing, or by receiving transported soil for processing at our location. Our fully equipped soil facility is a Massachusetts DEP Level III, Class A Hazardous Waste recycling permit for asphalt batch recycling of petroleum and gas contaminated soils (PCS) MA01. Permit # X258844.
What we can offer you:
- Strong Technical Service and an Experienced Customer Service Staff
- Fast Turnaround on Job Approvals
- Approval Tracking, Project Management, and Reporting
- Soil Accepted from Instate and Out-of-State Generators
- Transportation Services Offered (Case-by-Case)
- Convenient Location
- Certified Scale
- Back Fill Materials
Please contact our soils department at email@example.com with any questions.